Thursday 17 April 2014

Today

First of all, apologies for no photo's today. It was beautiful scenery but the weather was bleak and there were no inspirational moments.

Today was probably the hardest day since Dartmoor (without the snow!)

Lots of driving rain showers but what made it really difficult was the strong northerly wind that I was battling against!. I did however make good time again.

I am stopping at the Days Inn in Abington. I was having a laugh earlier with Mick Webb about out trip to the US last year. Our first night in Atlanta we stayed at a Days Inn....it was without doubt the very worst place I have ever stayed in.. It was awful!

Thankfully my room tonight is very good.

Dinner is a different matter. I do try and eat healthily. All I can see at the moment is a Burger King!

4 comments:

  1. I miss your photos but I will let you off just this once. Glad to hear the Days Inn is better than the one we all stayed at. It is quite funny looking back, the cobwebs on the ceiling and curtains, the smell of damp. The filthy shower and toilet, I could go on, but they did a great breakfast. Needless to say the hotels did get better, and we had an absolutely fantastic time. Wouldn't have missed it.
    As for the burger go on treat yourself you've earned it.. I won't tell anyone.
    Love Sue. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote no for Burger King, your body will rebel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember the movie "Super Size Me"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. One won't hurt you. You'll soon burn it off

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.