Wednesday 23 April 2014

Another day done.

Glad to get that one behind me.

I did ok, it just felt SO slow. I am being sensible and protecting my calf.

The West Highland Way is amazing, the only issue I have is the surface. It uses the old Drover's and Military Road and is all stone. A tarmac road in comparison to stone is luxury. The stone is brutal on the feet.....again my feet are not happy!

Tomorrow I walk to Fort William. A relatively short day of probably 17 miles. Stones again so it will be slow.

The Great Glen Way in a couple of days. Sue is driving up to join me and walk with me....Happy Days.

3 comments:

  1. This really is becoming epic. You need Elvin bread to sustain you and pillowtop inserts for your shoes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Bob on a very tough day. As I said rest those legs and walk at a pace to prevent the calf getting worse. Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are getting whingy now Bob. Get on with it the end is in sight, come on Bobbit!!!!!! Jen:)))))

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.