Monday 28 April 2014

7 days to go.

Well only one week to go. Obviously it will be a great achievement, and in that respect it will be good to finish.

However, I have hugely enjoyed my journey and the thought of it ending saddens me.

I have loved the 'getting away from it all'. I have listened to no news. Half of the time I don't even know what day of the week it is!

The interaction of the blog has been fun.

I definitely have an issue with my calf, which is a concern, but overall the fitness is fantastic. I was in reasonable shape before I started but I have definitely gone up a few gears.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bob, I have thought about you a great deal throughout your trip and honestly envision you doing more great travels and explorations, I hope that Sue shares this passion with you and you can go off together. A life well lived for sure!!! Love you so much. xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet walking across Ireland would be really fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news you are nearly there Well done and the calf will be ok, youre just not able to rest it. Ive booked you a sports massage when you get back. Jen :)))))))

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.