Thursday 17 April 2014

A Lonely day today

There are no cafés on route today, just a long lonely road. it will however be very pretty and the weather looks ok, perhaps a few showers.

Last night at the 'Red House' was excellent, I highly recommend a stay. Audrey and John were great hosts. I had a really good dinner with them and then we all sat chatting in the lounge in front of a log fire. The dogs and cats joined us as well!

Audrey has made me a huge packed lunch. My bag weighs a ton, but I look forward to chomping my way through it.

They have also invited Sue and I to stop on our way back home.

They are offering a free dinner to hear my story!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bob, I would take them up on the kind offer. You will need buliding up !! have a good day mate. Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, what wonderful hosts they sound. Something to look forward to on your way back! Hope that you have another good day, and your feet and legs keep talking to each other and doing as they're told! Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely storey.... it's nice to be looked after X izy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool, it is nice to envision you in places like this :-) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your being looked after, you deserve to be waited on. They sound wonderful people, bet you wanted to stay snuggled up in front of the fire, I would have done.
    The days are rolling by and it won't be long before I join you. Love you Sue. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha the things you will do for a free dinner

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.