Tuesday 15 April 2014

A Frosty Start

Out the door for 6.30. I love the early mornings, at home I will be out before sunrise. It is so peaceful with that soft light of the new day. Today has the bonus of a frost....I feel a bit silly, have put sun screen on and it is quite cold.

The pub was good. They had live music on which I listened to before sneaking off to bed.

I always try and be quiet and not disturb other people. I crept downstairs to find a load of cyclists in sleeping bags on the floor, needless to say I woke them up!

Apparently this is on the classic cycling route for Lands End to John O Groats...they may be doing the same as me....I didn't stop to ask!

1 comment:

  1. I love first light too, it is very special time of day, it is like being in a special sacred place that you have all to yourself. Everything smells new.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.