Sunday 13 April 2014

Another Hilly Day

Another hilly day is looming in front of me. That will be 6 tough days in a row. But hey, nobody said that this was going to be easy. I am still feeling good. I was on the road for 7.00 and the weather is set fair until lunchtime.

One question that I keep pondering. Will I walk 1000 miles?

When I plotted the route I new that it would be around about the 1000. None of the days have been the same as planned, so I really don't know.

Yesterday brought my total up to 520.
That was in 21 days. I have 22 days left but a lot of the Scotland days are shorter!

So will I, or won't i ?

4 comments:

  1. I am sure you will. Perhaps we should all put a bet on it. Will you or Won't you, that is the big question. I say a big Yes. Sue. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you really WANT to complete a 1000, so I say when you are five days away do a few loop de loops to make up the miles :-) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure you will XX izy XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you do you need to sing the proclaimers song!! Oh thats 500 miles, any way sing it twice!!!! :)) JEN

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.