Saturday 22 March 2014

Weight

I am ready to go and just want to get started.

Jumped on the scales this morning and I am 12 stone 11 pounds. I could do with perhaps shedding a few pounds but I have to be careful not to lose too much weight.

As a rough calculation I will need to eat my way through 5,500 calories a day!! Mind you I am a foodie, and look forward to that with some relish.

The difficult part is finding 'quality' food 'on the road'.

I chatted to Ed about this. He lost 3 Stone on his walk!.He said that he thought he was eating plenty with 2 big meals a day plus snacking.

I guess that I will have to eat, eat and keep on eating.

1 comment:

  1. good luck from the Poets for your start. 16 of us at the 125th anniversary dinner last night all eating too many calories to say nothing of the drink. will post Poets donation when finalised. Barry J

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.