Friday 28 March 2014

Thoughts for today

Well today has been a long one again and very good.

The most amazing thing for me is the body's ability to recuperate. It was really tough yesterday and last night my legs were very tired and to be honest I was concerned about today.
It was again very hilly but I have achieved 30 miles and feel better than yesterday! How does that happen?

There were big changes in the weather again. I started and ended in appalling conditions yet the middle section was nice.

When I think of Devon it is the green rolling hills and they didn't disappoint.

Finally, the sight and sounds of newly born lambs.. They were everywhere.

Off for a pint....medicinal of course.

1 comment:

  1. Your slowly reaching home and I have ordered better weather for you at the weekend. So ditch the brolly and get out the sun tan lotion. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.