Monday 31 March 2014

A Good Day

Well today was a good day. Also my longest day at over 31 miles.

I am not a whiner so I didn't want to talk about the fact that for the last two days I have had lower back pain.

Today I have managed to rectify things by adjusting my rucksack so it is a lot higher up on my back.

Last night I was drowning my sorrows with my pint, tonight it will taste a lot sweeter.

One little whine..... I have my first blister! I was expecting one at some stage, it is good that I have gone 240 miles before it has happened .

Have rung Jenny and she has told me what to do. It's a good job I did as I was going to burst it, she told me not to.

2 comments:

  1. Great blogs, photo's and chat today Bob. I love the way you are working the land to your benefit :-) It is sadly inevitable I suppose that some aches & pains are going to rear their ugly heads. You have grand support I know which is fantastic. It will be very interesting to read if you try out your Postman idea over the coming days.

    Dave Somen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the Postman idea????

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.