Tuesday 25 March 2014

Family and friend

I have been staying with Izy and Lynton for the last three nights and they have put up with my funny ways and looked after me really well. I will be sad to leave but look ahead to the real life on the road and my first B and B.

My friend is Bob Gould (fire service days).... (He is the one with the Alice Cooper T Shirt). It was really good to see him and have a laugh about the old days.

I had a problem with the rain yesterday and my phone got really wet. It seems fine now but I may have lost my Strava info on the route.

Yesterday I walked from Nancegollan to St Erme which was 25 miles.

4 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed you're in for better weather today, Bob. Sounds like it's going well so far though, and you're up to £675 (incl gift aid) in sponsorship, which is fantastic. Keep going! Katie Rothwell x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was great to see you Bob and Izy and Lynton, didnt bore Lynton to much with a few tales, funny how a certain tree always gets a mention, LOl, good luck Bob hope the weather gets better for you and take care on your fantastic effort, hope to see you soon.
    Bob Gould the one with the AC t shirt on

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pic Bob ..great that you have met up with old friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck to you Bob on your travels... Have heard many good things about you from that crazeee character Bob 'Oldsilky' Gould !

    Kind Regards

    Das Fox ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.