Friday 28 March 2014

My Kit

Well it is raining cats and dogs again today so it is a good time to assess my gear.

The most important thing recently has been my Brolly! You may think it strange for a hiker in full waterproofs to be carrying a brolly but it is a lifesaver. It protects your gear and just makes you happier.

My leather boots are 'Meindl', fantastic, my feet are very happy.

Galvin Green leggings and Berghaus top....both very good.

My favourite item is my 'Icebreaker' base layer. A lot of money and real quality. It is Merino wool and advertised as 'non smell'. This is my 6th day......nobody has complained yet!!

Oh, and just for Vicky. My 'Tilleys' are nice and clean and dry every morning.

3 comments:

  1. The weather really is adding to the adventure isn't it?! Loved the picture of the snow, followed by the bright sunshine Postbridge. You're doing amazingly, and I am really enjoying following your blog every day. See you next week! Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poets are following progress closely, got soaked today, but we are all rooting for you.
    For me personally I am really impressed with your daily mileage and timings, still hoping to join you at some point. Barry J

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.