Sunday 11 May 2014

Thank You's

I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of my journey.

It has been fun doing the blog and I hope you have enjoyed reading it.

A number of Thank You's....

First of all to Sue for going along with my crazy idea. For ferrying me around and looking after the house......there is bound to be a big list of jobs waiting for my return !!

To everybody that has very generously donated to my charity.

To Mark, Katie and Laura at Wragges for there support and assistance.

To Jenny for the advice on my feet and calf, I would have struggled without it.

To Izy and Lynton for looking after me in Cornwall.

To Dave Somen... My Blog man.

To the people that have walked with me.....Sue, Mark and Katie, Ed Jones, Jenny and Ewen, Mark Shea, and Barry Jordon.

To everyone that has commented on my blog (especially Vicky).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.